INFO FOR 2017 PRODUCT VENDORS
The 4th Annual Made in Maui County Festival (MIMCF) will be held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on November 3 and 4, 2017. This is an opportunity for your business to showcase your made in Maui County products. Presented by the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development and the Maui Chamber of Commerce, this two-day event is the largest products show in Maui County.
Local businesses who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply as a Product Vendor:
- You must have their business based in Maui County.
- Products for sale must be made, manufactured, grown and/or created in Maui County.
- Products may include some source materials (minimum of 51% “Made in Hawaii” product valuation) made/found in the State of Hawaii.
The Made in Maui County Festival Product Vendor Applications for the 2016 Made in Maui County Festival has been available since February 15, 2017.
- The final deadline for all Product Vendor applications is May 31, 2017 by 4:30 pm.
- Applications will be reviewed between June 5 through July 7, 2017.
- Businesses will be notified of the MIMCF Selection Committee’s decision on or before July 14, 2017.
Before filling out the forms below, please save/download the PDF file to your computer by clicking the save button. Do not fill out the form in your browser window, as it will not save your information from your browser to your computer. The application will download blank if you save it after filling it out in the browser window.
To PRINT, click the printer icon. This will also be located in the upper righthand corner of the new window that opens up. You can fill out the form digitally and then print yourself a copy, or print out a blank application to fill-out by hand.
Click below to see 2016's event program, with information from all our vendors at the show!
2014 Made in Maui County Festival Vendors
Click here to view a full list of the 2014 product vendors and their products showcased during the inaugural Festival.
Click here for the contact information of 2014 year's product vendors who participated.
Click here for a list of the 2014 food trucks and their menus featured during last year's Festival.