Activities GALORE FOR FESTIVAL ATTENDEES!
As Maui County’s largest products show, this two-day event offers an ideal one-stop shop for residents and visitors seeking made-in-Maui-County products. In addition to the fabulous shopping with over 140 vendors, attendees will also enjoy ono food from local food trucks, on-stage activities, sample tastings of locally made spirits (must be 21 years or older to sample liquor), drawings for prizes donated by this year's vendors, and more!
Friday, November 2, 2018 (1:30 pm - 6 pm):
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
Be the first through the date and enjoy a leisure shopping experience. Festivities include:
- Opening ceremonies at 5 pm with light pupus.
- Food Court with several food trucks offering a variety of foods for purchase.
- Chance to win a Maui getaway prize (must be present to win).
- Attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.
Qualified wholesale buyers/distributors may receive complimentary admission. If you are a wholesale buyer/distributor and want to be invited to the special Buyers Preview on Friday, November 2, 2018, please click here to register.
Saturday, November 3, 2018 (8 am - 4:30 pm):
BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
- Vendor product demonstrations and fashion show on the Hawaiian Airlines Event Stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion.
- Food Court with 13 of Maui's food trucks.
- Prize drawings throughout the day (need not be present to win).
- First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.