Activities GALORE FOR FESTIVAL ATTENDEES!
As Maui County’s largest products show, this two-day event offers an ideal one-stop shop for residents and visitors seeking made-in-Maui-County products. In addition to the fabulous shopping with over 140 vendors, attendees will also enjoy ono food from local food trucks, on-stage activities, sample tastings of locally made spirits (must be 21 years or older to sample liquor), drawings for prizes donated by this year's vendors, and more!
Friday, November 3, 2017 (1:30 pm - 6 pm):
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
Be the first through the date and enjoy a leisure shopping experience. Festivities include:
- Opening ceremonies and complimentary pupus at 5 pm
- Food available for purchase from 3 food trucks up to 4 pm
- Attendees receive a free Festival tote bag
- Have an opportunity to win a “Maui Getaway Travel Package” (must be present to win)
Cost: $35 per person, children 12 and under are free. Tickets are limited. Purchase tickets at the MACC Box Office or (808) 242-SHOW (7469) or MauiArts.org. starting in August.
Qualified wholesale buyers may receive complimentary admission to the Buyers Preview on Friday. Please complete a Buyers Preview Registration Form. (link to Buyers Registration Form page)
If you are a qualified wholesale/retail buyer and want to be invited to the special Buyers Preview on Friday, November 3rd, 2017, please click here.
Saturday, November 4, 2017 (8 am - 4:30 pm):
BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
- Product demonstrations and fashion show on event stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion
- Food Court with 12 local food trucks
- Prize drawings throughout the day (need not be present to win)
- First 2,000 attendees receive a free event tote
Cost: Public admission is $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under are free.