Activities GALORE FOR FESTIVAL ATTENDEES!
As Maui County’s largest products show, this two-day event offers an ideal one-stop shop for residents and visitors seeking made-in-Maui-County products. In addition to the fabulous shopping with over 140 vendors, attendees will also enjoy ono food from local food trucks, on-stage activities, sample tastings of locally made spirits (must be 21 years or older to sample liquor), drawings for prizes donated by this year's vendors, and more!
Friday, November 3, 2017 (1:30 pm - 6 pm):
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
Be the first through the date and enjoy a leisure shopping experience. Festivities include:
- Opening ceremonies at 4 pm with light pupus.
- Food available for purchase from 3 food trucks up to 4 pm.
- Chance to win a “Maui Getaway Travel Package” (must be present to win).
- Attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.
Cost: $35 per person, children 12 and under are free. Tickets are limited. Purchase tickets at the MACC Box Office or (808) 242-SHOW (7469) or MauiArts.org. starting in August.
Qualified wholesale buyers/distributors may receive complimentary admission. If you are a wholesale buyer/distributor and want to be invited to the special Buyers Preview on Friday, November 3rd, 2017, please click here to register.
Saturday, November 4, 2017 (8 am - 4:30 pm):
BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
- Vendor product demonstrations and fashion show on the Hawaiian Airlines Event Stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion.
- Food Court with a dozen of Maui's food trucks.
- Prize drawings throughout the day (need not be present to win).
- First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.
Cost: Public admission is $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under are free.