JOIN US FOR MAUI COUNTY'S BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR!
Maui County's largest products show, the Annual Made In Maui County Festival features over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of locally made products, including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you'll enjoy a full day of shopping along with product demonstrations, a fashion show, food trucks, prize drawings, just to name a few. Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
FriDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2017
1:30pM - 6PM
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 4 pm with complimentary light pupus.
• Pasha Hawaii Food Court with 4 food trucks offering a variety of foods for purchase.
• Chance to win a "Maui Getaway Package."
• Free event tote for all event attendees.
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free. Click here to purchase tickets.
Complimentary admission for qualified wholesale buyers and distributors who register. Please click here to register online.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
8Am - 4:30pm
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Hawaiian Airlines Event Stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion featuring product demonstrations, a fashion show and more!
• Pasha Hawaii Food Court with 13 food trucks.
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote.
• Prize drawings throughout the day.
Cost: $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under free.
Maui Arts & Cultural Center
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Program Booklet Advertising
Ad space is available in the 2017 Made in Maui County Festival program booklet. This beautiful 40-page program provides a comprehensive guide for this year’s attendees that includes a schedule of events, an event map, listing of participating vendors, a shopping resource of vendor contacts, and ads from sponsors and businesses who support our islands’ local businesses.
Ad space deadline: October 2, 2017
Ad artwork deadline: October 6, 2017