JOIN US FOR MAUI COUNTY'S BIGGEST SHOPPING Event OF THE YEAR!
Maui County's largest products show, the 6th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival features over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of locally made products, including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you'll enjoy a full day of shopping along with live entertainment, fashion shows, food trucks, prize drawings, just to name a few. Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
FriDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019
1:30pM - 6PM
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 5 pm with free light pupus.
• 3 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court.
• Chance to win fabulous prize drawings (must be present to win).
• Free event totes for all shoppers!
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free.
Tickets available at the MACC Box Office, click here.
1:30pM - 6PM
WHOLESALE BUYERS PREVIEW
Complimentary admission for qualified wholesale buyers and distributors who register.
Please click here to register online.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
8Am - 4:30pm
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Live entertainment, fashion shows and more.
• 13 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court.
• Plus prize drawings throughout the day.
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote!
Cost: $5, children 12 and under free.
(Purchase that day only at MACC Box Office.)
Maui Arts & Cultural Center
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
On both days, visit Hawaiian Airlines’ table in the MACC Pavilion for a chance to win 120,000 HawaiianMiles. Need not be present to win. On Saturday, visit the Pasha Hawaii Food Court for the chance to win a Pasha Hawaii Certificate of Passage good for shipping one personal vehicle to/from San Diego and Maui.
FREE SHUTTLES ON SATURDAY:
To/from to War Memorial Gym and Stadium, Queen Ka‘ahumanu Center, and Kahului Shopping Center.
On Friday: UH-Maui College Parking Lot, Maui Arts & Cultural Center
On Saturday: War Memorial Gym and Stadium, Queen Ka‘ahumanu Center, and Kahului Shopping Center