JOIN US FOR MAUI COUNTY'S BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR!
Maui County's largest products show, the Annual Made In Maui County Festival features over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of locally made products, including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you'll enjoy a full day of shopping along with product demonstrations, a fashion show, food trucks, prize drawings, just to name a few. Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
FriDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2017
1:30pM - 6PM
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 4 pm with light pupus.
• Chance to win a "Maui Getaway Travel Package."
• Free event tote for event attendees.
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free. Tickets will available at the MACC box office starting August.
Open to qualified wholesale buyers and distributors.
If you are a wholesale buyer/distributor and want to be invited to the Festival, please click here.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
8Am - 4:30pm
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Vendor product demonstrations and a fashion show.
• Food Court with a dozen of Maui's food trucks.
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote.
• Prize drawings throughout the day.
Cost: $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under free.
Maui Arts & Cultural Center
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732