JOIN US FOR MAUI COUNTY'S BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR!
Maui County's largest products show, the Annual Made In Maui County Festival features a wide variety of locally made products, including food, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you'll enjoy a full day of shopping along with product demonstrations, a fashion show, food trucks, prize drawings, just to name a few. Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
FriDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2017
1:30pM - 6PM
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
An exclusive event for early shoppers.
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies (at 5 pm), light refreshments
• Free event tote for event attendees
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free. Tickets will available in August.
Open to qualified wholesale/retail buyers.
If you are a wholesale/retail buyer and want to be invited, please click here.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
8Am - 4:30pm
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Vendor demonstrations and a fashion show
• Food Court with a dozen of Maui's food trucks
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote
Cost: $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under free.
Maui Arts & Cultural Center
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732